Thursday, July 14, 2011

Library Thursday 7-14-11


I actually went to the library this week. Sadly it wasn't the Berlin Library that I had pictures of last week, but you know - a library is a library!

I went crazy again this week - I always go in thinking "I'm getting just ONE book" but that never happens.
Here's what I couldn't leave on the shelves this week:

Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
A Witch in Time by Madelyn Alt
Q is for Quarry by Sue Grafton

and two audiobooks

Blasphemy by Douglas Preston
Tool & Die by Sarah Graves

Don't forget to visit the awesome Lazy Girl Reads, see what other people borrowed from the library, and wish her a belated happy birthday (her birthday was yesterday)!

~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...