Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Book Blog Hops 3.11.11

They ask the questions
I answer them
Link up
Check out the other bloggers
It's a good time

The first Friday Blog Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books

Book Blogger Hop

Today the question is
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

That's pretty easy for me - all the following books are by Steve Berry
The Charlemagne Pursuit
The Paris Vendetta
The Emperors Tomb
The Jefferson Key (this would be a pre order!)
It would also probably cost more than 80 bucks - so I would have to get some as downloads for my Kobo!

The second hop comes courtesy of Parajunkee's View



Today's question is

who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?


Well, I'm a married mom of one.  Currently, I'm enrolled in school working towards a degree in Elementary Education.   We are a military family living in South Carolina.  I'm a Mystery/Suspense kind of girl but will read other types of books if the mood strikes me.  I have homeschooled my son in the past and am considering doing it again.  We are a cub scout family.  Like to camp and love the beach.  My other blog, Life on Planet Caddick, is my venting blog where I will pretty much tell it like it is - just like I do in real life!  I hate rude people and being late.  No pets - we used to have three cats, and they were with us for a very long time.  I miss them.  There you go - the abridged version of me!



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you and thank you for the visit to my blog. I will have to check out Steve Berry as I love a good mystery! Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great weekend while hopping through via FF. Feel free to visit me when you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've been to SC once. It's beautiful. We're going to Hilton Head in May for vacation. I'm very excited.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all sound good...haven't heard of any of them.

    Will have to check them out...this week's question is GREAT....more books to add to stack. :)

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices here! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here via the Friday hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...