Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 25


Any five books from my TBR Pile

The list of books I want to read is extensive.  The list of books I actually have possession of is slightly smaller, but growing!  Recently I was cleaning out one of my 'hidey hole' places and found more books!  I'm so stinkin' bad...

So, randomly from my TBR shelf ~
O is for Outlaw by Sue Grafton
Q is for Quarry by Sue Grafton
R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton
Fractured by Karin Slaughter
The Wheel of Darkness by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Plus I have a bunch on my Kobo.  I won't even go there.....



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...