Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Days of Books - Day 14

Happy Birthday to My Zach Man!

Favorite Character in a Book.

Hmm  I have so many.  Mary Ingalls, Cotton Malone, Jacob, which one to choose.  I think my favorite though is Temperance Brennan.  You may recognize her as 'Bones' from the TV series, which is based on the books by Kathy Reichs.  I love the TV series, but I love the books more! By no means is this image of my favorite Kathy Reichs book, but for sure it's one worth reading.

Image from GoodReads



~ Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~ Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. My reading list is getting longer and longer! I love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting read- thank you for sharing.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Writing comments is almost as good as reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...